I am not going to be meeting my goal of having a pin for all of my products on TpT because time just doesn’t warrant it.
My Best Pinterest Tips
Though I won’t be able to meet that goal I do want to take a minute to celebrate what I have accomplished. I also want to share some of the most useful things I’ve learned so far.
- Board covers – brand them
- 20 Boards to start
- Use lots of keywords with natural language
- Use the full description
- Make a keyword-rich title
- Images matter – I am still figuring out my pin branding
- Put keywords and hashtags at the bottom
- Use UTM codes
- It takes me 20 minutes per product. (One reason is I am fixing my product descriptions as I go.)
- Pin 40 pins a day for Pinterest to like you, I’m not there yet.
- Group boards aren’t dead, but I haven’t tried them yet.
- Video pins are favored by Pinterest, but I haven’t tried them yet.
- VAs would be wonderful but are pricy for good reason 100-1000/month depending on what you want them to do. The average price seems to be 500 for most people.
- Many people batch their pin-making. They make all of their pin graphics at once, then they do all of their uploading together. Just putting like tasks together. I don’t do this yet. Maybe someday.
Take Time to Celebrate
We all need to take time to celebrate little victories. So I am sharing some with you.
- I am celebrating that I’ve gotten over 500 views on Pinterest so far.
- I am celebrating that I’ve learned to make pins.
- I am celebrating that I’ve started to wrap my head around this part of my business.