I decided to use MailerLite as my email service provider to start. Before I even signed up for an email provider I wrote out my first email funnel or as some call it nuture sequence.
Here is the process I recommend as you create an email campaign in MailerLite, but as most email providers are similar this process should work in any of them.
- Create a free account
- Hit the “Campaign” button. Here you will choose which template you’d like to use. Click on the options to see what one you like.
- Customize the fonts and colors to match your brand. I did not make sure I had my fonts and colors all set in my first email and it made it more difficult as I create the whole funnel. Because you can duplicate and email and change the information you need to it’s way easier to make sure this is all set from the beginning.
- Upload pictures. In MailerLite you can’t drag and drop photos into your account. You must go through the upload button. I also had to change the size of my photos before I could upload them because they were too big.
- On a mac in photos click the photo you want.
- Go to file and export it.
- I choose jpeg and medium sizes and quality.
- Change the headings of your email.
- Insert your email funnel copy that you already wrote in a google doc.
- Add your social media links.